· Lawn Maintenance (common grounds only). This does not include individual front lawns, although members can contract mowing service with the lawn service company at a discounted price.
· Pool Maintenance & Repair
· Electrical Lighting
· Lake Maintenance (as required by the county)
· Security (patrol common grounds)
· Repairs on community common grounds
· Cable Service (Broadstar). Be sure to check out the improved cable service and economical internet offer now available to all Association members.
· Legal Fees, Costs & Settlements
· Tree Services
· Insurance Bond
· License and Permits
· Bank Fees
· Administrative Costs
· Reimbursement Expenses
We take questions and concerns very seriously. We want every Association member to be well informed on expenses, assessments, and how the community is managed. No one on the Board of Directors receives any compensation or special discounts for their hard work. We live in the community and pay the same HOA dues as every other Association member. We encourage every member to please take the time to attend the board meetings and more importantly the budget meetings so they can get a better understanding of how the association is run and the costs involved in supporting a safe, well-managed community. We want every member to understand what they are asked to pay, how the money is spent, and what it realistically costs to run our community.
We encourage you to contact the Lee’s Crossing Board of Directors to review the budget numbers. Then you can get a better understanding of how we have come to the decision not to offer our members the same discounts they had in prior years in order to mitigate the financial hardship this community has endured this year.
If you would like to schedule some time to go over the budget with any of the Board of Directors, we would be happy to show you the numbers so you can be well informed on our decisions.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.